Hi all! Ready for another flash fiction contest?
The challenge is a flash fiction story based on this prompt:
Why does this man have a cat in his beard? Is it really a cat? Is it a gift for a foreign leader? Is it a futuristic weapon? Is he a wizard who carries his familiar in his powerful facial hair? Only you can decide.
Here are the rules:
- Keep your word count between 400-500
- The story can be written in any genre.
- Please post on your blog and link back to it in the comments.
- If you do not have a blog, you may send it to us as a .doc, .docx, or .rtf file at: shortstory.flashfictionsociety(at)gmail(dot)com.
- Leave your Twitter handle at the end of the post so we can notify you via Twitter (and promote you) if you win.
Deadline is 11:59 PM Central Time (Chicago, USA) 11/7/2014!
Prize is an author interview to be featured on the site.
Looking forward to reading your entries!
4 thoughts on “Flash Fiction Contest #4!”
Neat that you have this contest on Friday.
Keeps me out of the bar.
Here’s my offering: “Coming ashore”
My Twitter name is Mandi112.
Two good entries. Best of luck, fellas.
Comments are closed.