Hey guys! Happy Friday! We have another flash fiction contest for you today.
The picture above is your prompt. We want you to write about what you think happened to this couple right after the wedding. Did they have a good time? Did they realize they made a terrible mistake? We can’t wait to hear what you think!
All right, here are the rules:
- Keep your word count between 200-500.
- No pornographic work. We KNOW what tends to happen on wedding nights. 😛
- Please post on your blog and link back to it in the comments.
- If you do not have a blog, you may send it to us as a .doc, .docx, or .rtf file at: shortstory.flashfictionsociety(at)gmail(dot)com. Do NOT send a PDF.
- Do not send previously-written/published works. (Yes, that includes self-published. The point of this is to elicit a fresh story from this particular prompt.)
- Leave your Twitter handle at the end of the post so we can notify you via Twitter (and promote you) if you win.
The deadline is 11:59 PM Central Time (Chicago, USA) 6/19/2015!
Prize is a $10 payment via PayPal.
Looking forward to reading your entries!