With the success of last week’s Friday Story Sharing event, we decided we’d give everyone a chance to promote their work again this week. Here’s how it works:
If you’re the author of a short story or flash fiction collection costing up to $2.99, you can take this opportunity to advertise your book for free.
In the comments section of this article, please post:
1) The name of the story
2) Your author or pen name
3) A short blurb about your story (try to keep it to an easily Tweetable length–under 140 characters)
4) ONE link to your book on Amazon
If you have more than one story available, you can post it in a separate comment. Do not post pornography or spammy links. Those who don’t follow instructions will have their comments deleted.
The most important step of all? Let everyone know about your story being shared here! Click the icons below to share to your favorite social media platforms, or you can post a blog entry and link back to here. Whatever you want!
If you’ve never commented on the site before, your comments will have to go through the moderation system. Please be patient–they’ll show up shortly as long as they aren’t spam 🙂
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)