After a few weeks’ break, we’re having another short story contest! Hurray hurray 🙂
This week’s prompt is a quote, and you’re going to be starting your story with it:
“I hope you’re all happy, because now I’m gonna _______.”
Keep your word count between 1000-1200!
- The story can be funny, dark, romantic, dramatic, or anything you want. We will not accept explicit pornography.
- Please post on your blog and link back to it in the comments.
- If you do not have a blog, email it to us in .doc or .rtf format: shortstory(dot)flashfictionsociety(at)gmail(dot)com.
- Leave your Twitter handle at the end of the post so we can notify you via Twitter (and promote you) if you win!
- Please do not edit your submissions after you’ve posted here!
Deadline is Friday, 12/5/2014, 11:59 pm Central Time (Chicago, USA). Please note that while we love receiving stories, any that come in after this time will be disqualified.
Prize is a $10 gift certificate to Amazon!
Looking forward to reading your entries!
2 thoughts on “Short Story Contest #3: Hope You’re All Happy”
Hope you enjoy… @jturner27
Thanks James! 🙂
Comments are closed.