Photo found at: LincolnDJ.com
Hello everyone! It’s Friday, and that means it’s time for some kind of special event here on SSFFS. 🙂 So this week, we thought why not have a flash fiction contest? It’s been a while.
The picture above is your prompt. What kind of story will you come up with?
Alright, here are the rules:
- Keep your word count between 250-500.
- The story can be written in any genre, but please no pornographic work.
- Please post on your blog and link back to it in the comments.
- If you do not have a blog, you may send it to us as a .doc, .docx, or .rtf file at: shortstory.flashfictionsociety(at)gmail(dot)com.
- Leave your Twitter handle at the end of the post so we can notify you via Twitter (and promote you) if you win.
The deadline is 11:59 PM Central Time (Chicago, USA) 2/6/2015!
Prize is a free short story to add to your collection of bite-sized tales. 🙂
Looking forward to reading your entries!
8 thoughts on “Flash Fiction Contest #7: The Diver”
Am I able to enter this one also, having just won the short story contest?
Sure. We’ve had winners enter multiple contests before. We just want to get people writing 🙂
In that case…
Here is my submission. Hope everyone likes it. Who doesn’t like stories about aliens https://mholloway63.wordpress.com/2015/02/06/the-earth-drop/
Comments are closed.