Happy Friday! Everyone has been loving the Friday Story Sharing, and so we bring you the sixth week where you can advertise your work to the world!
If you’re the author of a short story or flash fiction collection costing up to $2.99, you can take this opportunity to advertise your book for free. How does it work? It’s really easy.
In the comments section of this article, please post:
1) The name of the story
2) Your author or pen name
3) A short blurb about your story (try to keep it to an easily Tweetable length–under 140 characters)
4) ONE link to your book on Amazon
If you have more than one story available, you can post it in a separate comment. Do not post pornography or spammy links. Those who don’t follow instructions will have their comments deleted.
The most important step of all? Let everyone know about your story being shared here!
Click the icons below to share this post to your favorite social media platforms, or you can post a blog entry and link back. Whatever you want! In fact, feel free to steal this tweet:
[Tweet “Want to promote your collection of #ShortStories for FREE? Today you can via @SSFFS_Project! #ebooks #kindle”]
If you’ve never commented on the site before, your comments will have to go through the moderation system (they may also be modified for clarity). Please be patient–they’ll show up shortly as long as they aren’t spam 🙂
Don’t have a book out yet but want to write one? Why not pick up a copy of our 110 Writing Prompts for only $1.99? Plenty of ideas to get you started on a great story!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)